2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used.The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. More specifically, the information you provide us is stored in a database and displayed electronically through the emCard Mobile Device App. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers unless otherwise prevented by the Student Online Information Protection Act, applicable education codes and related law regarding privacy rights and obligations of minors and students. Our use of your information shall comply with such regulations.
4. How We Protect Your Information.The privacy and protection of your information and the information of any minor or third party provided to us is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information.Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
Users should note that it is the specific purpose of the emCard software to allow coaches and other adult supervisor’s access to personal information in case of an injury, emergency or other circumstance requiring medical treatment. This includes use of information by, without limitation, coaches, athletic directors, teachers and other school staff. The school administrator(s) associated with the user grants access to the adult supervisor. By providing us with personal information and/or using the emCard software, our users consent to the disclosure of individually identifiable information to third parties for purposes related to injury, emergencies and other circumstances potentially requiring medical treatment.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information.We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children.This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. However, information provided to us frequently pertains to minors. Pursuant to paragraph 9 herein, your use of our website and/or services constitutes consent to the collection and use of such information. However, our practices comply with the Student Online Information Protection Act, applicable education codes and related law regarding privacy rights and obligations of minors and students.
8. How You Can Access Your Information.You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
12. “Do Not Track” Policy.We do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
13. Third Party Tracking.Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities on our website.